is the Hottest tribute in New England totally committed to a celebration of the Power and Passion of THE WHO, an incredible recreation of one of the greatest British rock bands from the 1960s to the present.
Unlike many tributes, The American WHO doesn’t go for recreating the entire studio sound, they prefer to ROCK IT like the WHO did when playing LIVE back in their heyday with the Thunder, Lightning and Vocals that made them the greatest live act ever.
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere I choose!
A snapshot of upcoming events!
See the event details below
- Jun 17, 9:00 PM – Jun 18, 12:30 AMThe Last Resort, 325 Farnum Pike, Smithfield, RI 02917, USA
- Jun 25, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMStart Line Brewery, 151R Hayden Rowe St, Hopkinton, MA 01748, USA
- Aug 27, 9:00 PM – Aug 28, 1:00 AMBally's Twin River Casino, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
- Sep 23, 8:00 PM – 11:00 PMRathsekllar Charlestown, 489A Old Coach Rd, Charlestown, RI 02813, USA
- Sep 30, 8:00 PM – 11:30 PMTaunton, 15 Court St, Taunton, MA 02780, USA
- Nov 05, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PMCourthouse Center For The Arts, 3481 Kingstown Rd, West Kingston, RI 02892, USA
word on the street
- New Fan from Twin Rivers Casino
Absolutely amazing whether you’re a wholigan like myself or a casual fan of The Who, treat yourself to a great night of music! Long Live Rock!
New fan from Scoreboard
The singer sounds just like Daltrey and the band totally rocks.
- Boston Globe Magazine: Six Local Tribute Bands Worth Checking Out. 09/30/2018
While only occasionally destroying vintage instruments, this celebration of The Who prides itself on authenticity. In addition to reproducing the British band’s classic vocals on stage, The American WHO Sensation rocks with the same power that thrilled fans in the ’70s.
- Roving Recordings
As a local promoter who sees many many bands I can say that this Who tribute has no equals. Hands down the best Who tribute I have seen. We are lucky to have them in the area. Go see them, I promise you that if the who is your thing, you will be blown away.
Incredible band! I've seen them twice (Firefly's and Start Line Brewery), they are uber talented and so authentic.
Among the best cover/tribute bands I've ever seen. Enjoy & cheers! (no, I'm not related, just lucky to have seen them).
- John from Chop Shop
The addition of the two shows... Lost AT Leeds and Teenage Wasteland are outstanding!
Never before have I seen a tribute work so hard to engage their audience. They keep them dancing, singing, and rocking it out!